" I will make the Nile red with their blood. " - Ramses talking to Merneptah about the slaves
Ramses II was the Pharaoh of Egypt, the grandson of Ramses I, the father of Merneptah, the father of Thermuthis, and the grandfather of the crown prince. Though fair and just to Egyptian subjects, he enslaved the Isrealites, and - after noticing they were growing too numerous - ordered that all of their male infants to be thrown in the Nile. One child escaped and was adopted by Thermuthis. This child's name was Moses. After Moses killed an Egyptian and fled Egypt, Ramses ordered that any slave who disobeyed would be killed. After his death his son Merneptah became the Pharaoh.
- He is voiced by Tony Leader who also voices Aaron in the same exact episode.
- Ramses II in History was the son of Seti I and the grandson of Ramses I.
- He was known for his many monuments and military campaigns. Many Biblical scholars believe he was the Pharaoh of the Exodus, though the most popular candidate is Thutmose III.
- In real life, he had 200 wives, 96 sons, and 60 daughters. His 12 eldest sons died before him. Making Merneptah his thirteenth son.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Pharaoh's never used slaves but instead very well payed workers.